The European Youth Parliament Norway Alumni Association (EYPNAA)
The European Youth Parliament Norway Alumni Association (EYPNAA) is a non-governmental voluntary organisation of former delegates to the European Youth Parliament. The principal aims of the organisation are:
- To assist the National Committee in organising the annual national session where delegates are selected to represent Norway at the two forthcoming international sessions.
- To promote and facilitate international EYP activities to be held in Norway.
- To increase the knowledge about EYP in Norway.
- To use our competence and experience to prepare and improve our delegations to international sessions and our alumni to hold official positions at sessions.
- To uphold contact between the members through social events
Our organisation is currently active in Oslo, Kristiansand, Stavanger, Bergen, Trondheim, Lillehammer and Tromsø, and we are growing in number and activities. Large amounts of effort was put in to the organisation of the International session in Lillehammer 2010.
An annual General Assembly meeting is held every autumn. It sets the broader strategic agenda for the year to come and elects a board to oversee the day-to-day work that is done in the organisation and supervise the organising of the annual session.